Curtain wall is a term applied to a widely used facade technology for cladding large buildings. Curtain wall systems do not carry any dead loads imposed from the building structure, but instead are designed to support their self-weight and transfer horizontal loads (wind) incident upon them to the primary building structure.
At E-Facade our Curtainwall systems are typically “hung” from the building structure — from whence derives the “curtain” reference — and typically attached to the floor slabs. The primary functions of the curtainwall are to resist air and water infiltration and to provide a thermal barrier between inside and out. Our Curtainwall systems are also designed to accommodate the complexities of deflections, thermal expansion and contraction, building sway and relative movements between floors as caused by wind or seismic loads acting globally or locally on the structure. Special design considerations can include daylighting, thermal, acoustical, security and blast-resistant performance. Designs for large buildings are almost always customized to individual project requirements.
E8000 is designed to successfully meet any architectural or structural demand. Being designed on modern views on functionality, it ensures thermal and noise insulation. It is a reliable and popular especially for the construction of big projects – shopping malls, airports, stations, etc. The system has a superior earthquake protection design and meets all modern structural and technological requirements. E8000 unique feature is the cassette structure built on a traditional stick system. Thus, it allows top hung or parallel opening vents with the same outer appearance as the fixed cassettes. Internally in the cassettes, the system allows the usage of different types of materials while externally pphotovoltaic panels and sun protection systems can be harmonically incorporated with E8000.
- A wide variety of main profiles thus enabling an optimal choice of appropriate profile for each particular project
- A large variety for sashes with different shapes and functions
- The connection between the cassettes and the main structure is implemented by positioning locks, allowing dynamic load bearing
- Possibility to use various types of materials in the cassettes – glazing, Etalbond (R), fibre-cement panels, HPL
- Special accessories – consoles for mounting of sun protection in front of the curtain wall
- Increased drainage ability due to its design
Ε 99 is a modular, tailor made system, designed for the project Capital Fort in Bulgaria with a of height 126 m. ETEM designed the system in order to answer to the specific needs of the project – high building, easy and secure installation, contemporary design. Due to the characteristics of the system the installation time was reduced by nearly 70% comparing with conventional solutions. This system incorporates all technology and experience of ETEM in façade systems with focus in the high level of water tightness and the adjustability of the mounting console. We are proud to present this system to all our clients. The knowledge, engineering and passion that we have put into designing it paid off and we have a modern, reliable system – to reach the sky with.
- Easy installation without scaffolding
- Ability to create complex modules with various types of materials and variety of cladding solutions
- High quality, factory produced modules
- Nearly 70% reduction of installation time
- Compatible with all ETEM window systems
- Easy installation and adjustment of the modules
E90 is designed as an answer to the increased requirements of the contemporary architectural systems for improving the quality and the security of the ready product, reducing the time for installation, the uniqueness of design and the freedom of architectural solutions. The system was designed on needs and requirements that requirements that are recorded form projects and companies in the Balkan region. One of the advantages of the system is the installation without scaffolding and thus making it independent from weather conditions. The drainage of the rain water and the condensation is controlled. E90 is designed in the spirit of ETEM Energy Efficient Systems, a concept of ETEM to create new products in compliance with energy efficiency parameters, sustainable development and improving the working conditions
- Easy- fast -cost efficient installation without scaffolding
- Possibility to execute complex modules with various types of materials
- Possibility to combine different materials – glass, ceramics, Etalbond, HPL, stone, PV panels
- Individuality, uniqueness and full freedom of solutions
- Open system – could be specially adapt to the specific needs of each project
- Variety of cladding solutions
Ε85 is modern, state-of-the-art, mullion – transom façade system. It is the result of 2.5 years of research, which integrated the know-how of energy efficiency technology and characteristics with current and future building construction requirements. Its 50mm column width design ensures full compliance with the strictest international specifications and renders high thermal and water tightness performance. E85 is a complete system that incorporates different construction solutions and gives the Architect the ability to design beyond conventional restrictions. Atriums, corner constructions, domes, pyramids, cupolas and curved constructions are feasible and easy to construct with E85. The certifications the system acquired, which were obtained from accredited European laboratories in accordance with European and American specifications, prove that E85 is one of the top facades available.
- Capability of being combined with modern materials (photovoltaic systems, composite Etalbond panels, etc.) for the construction of the entire outer shell of a building
- Excellent thermal insulation, ideal water-tightness and wind-tightness
- Optimum use of the material, which ensures the best quality/cost ratio
- Wide range of certified accessories and special mechanisms
- All the necessary elements to ensure that the curtain wall can receive the CE mark
- Capability of powder painting in any RAL color, special woodgrain patterns and other surface processing methods – anodizing